Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Arnoff and Associates, Inc.
7205 Chagrin Rd., Suite 3
Bainbridge Township, OH
DescriptionWill create a public relations plan that will include:
• Assistance with PR campaign for book (recently published)
• Acquiring and announcing of speaking engagements
• Locating free radio, television and newspaper spots
• Creating quarterly e-mail newsletters for clients
• Thinking of creative ways to bring in business without paid advertising
• Developing a press kit
• PowerPoint presentation development
• Corporate identity development (Branding)
RequirementsPreferably an undergraduate PR student or MBA student in marketing, communications, or PR.
Internship lasts 3 months for 15-20 hours per week.
Work towards course credit with bonus potential.
**If interested, please send resume to email only**