Seeking a Fantastic Fall PR Intern. Interviewing this week.TLC
Lifestyle and Fashion Intern - LA3d PR & Marketing
Social Media/Digital PR InternTHINK PR
Boston PR Agency Hiring Interns ((South End Boston, MA))Image Unlimited Communications
Entertainment Public Relations InternLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Clear Vision Productions
60 Connolly Parkway
DescriptionIf you are interested in “Show Business” and are looking for a Fun, Interactive, Well Rounded and Informative Internship, then look no further … Clear Vision Productions is a Marketing and Event planning company based in Hamden, Connecticut and we are looking for Public Relations Interns.
As with many small companies, an internship with Clear Vision Productions, would give you hands on, real life work experience to help you build your resume and experience in the work place. In addition, you would have a portfolio of work to show future employers.
We are looking for interns who are mature, responsible, work well within a group or independently, have an entrepreneurial spirit, like to work in a fast paced work environment and have the ability to hit the ground running. Must have your own reliable transportation and be available the entire day of the show.
ALL INTERNS will attend, if they are available:
• TV Interview tapings
• Recording of radio spots and interviews at various radio stations
• Meetings with various media reps (tv, radio and print)
• Planning sessions with the Special Events Coordinator for each show
• A business networking event on behalf of Clear Vision Productions with their manager
All interns are required to be at the shows/events we produce that semester.
Responsibilities• compiling and maintaining a media contact list database
• writing press releases, web and blog content
• create a press kit; write content for press
• Contact and follow up with the media to get articles/releases to run
• Set up and manage media interviews
• e-blasting the information to our client and potential client list
• listing and finding on-line calendar and listing opportunities for our events
• compiling a tracking system for our press
• begin, write and maintain a blog
• set up and review google alerts on key topics for material
• analyze blog traffic
• writing e-blasts and newsletters to our clients and potential clients
• Setting up and attending each of the shows in a semester
RequirementsThe right candidate would be a junior or senior status and be doing the internship for credit. You should have an understanding of social media, MS Office, have excellent verbal and written communication, know how to write a press release, be organized, have your own transportation and be punctual.
We have internships available in the Public Relations, Marketing, Client Development/Sales, Graphic Design, Film/Video Interactive Media majors.