Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Delete Blood Cancer
New York, NY
DescriptionAbout Delete Blood Cancer
Take an altruistic drive to save lives, infuse it with start-up attitude and fuel it with innovative ideas and you have Delete Blood Cancer DKMS. We’re the non-profit that’s setting ambitious goals—to recruit more bone marrow donors and facilitate more life-saving transplants than ever before—and rewriting the outreach rules to achieve them. We are a place where talent flourishes and careers take off. Where you roll up your sleeves, collaborate with some of the smartest people you’ll ever meet and achieve results that look impressive and feel absolutely amazing.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to: developing agendas, media monitoring, administrative tasks, supporting the PR/Communications Team with daily tasks, and other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree, majors in English, Biology, Political Science or Journalism/Communications preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very proactive work ethic and the ability to diligently meet targets
• Must be detailed oriented, highly organized and able to multitask efficiently
• Flexible, entrepreneurial spirit
• Proficiency in Windows and/or Mac OS, Word, Outlook, Excel, and internet searches required; foreign language desirable