Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Hazel Eyes Media
DescriptionThe Hazel Eyes Media Internship Program is a non-paid internship lasting 2-6 months at the Austin office. College credit may be available depending on your academic institution. Hazel Eyes Media is a full-service public relations agency created exclusively for nonprofits and small businesses. Interns will assist with client and agency projects regarding public relations, event management, fundraising, public affairs, and/or business development. Interns have the opportunity to attend client meetings, events, and conferences while gaining experience employers seek.
• College students or graduates may apply
• A cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Developed Microsoft products aptitude
• Working knowledge of social media tools