Foreign affairs representative in ChinaBeijing Dongfang Foreign Language and Test Center
Public Relations ManagerValuepon Corporation
Editorial / Journalism InternBlue Square Concepts
Project ManagerThe Movement Worldwide
Social Media InternThe Movement Worldwide
Public Relations InternBlue Square Concepts
Raz Public Relations InternshipRaz Public Relations
Public RelationsEnaself Movement
Public Relations & Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
124 E. Habersham Street
Posted: August 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSuccessful real estate team looking for assistance with re-branding into a Certified B Corporation where 10% of all profits will be contributed to a chosen philanthropy. Comprehensive incentive plan and full-time position possible for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, press releases, blog entries, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Business or similar field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.