Public Relations & Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptioniMoveiLive is seeking interns to work in our Social Media and Marketing Department. We represent music artists worldwide through management, live performance, and promotion. We provide artists with the tools they need to succeed in this fast-paced industry by growing their fan base, increasing exposure, and boosting record sales. The right candidate is passionate about the music industry and wants to gain experience in internet marketing, PR, advertising, and creating content that engages fans online.
For more information visit: www.imoveilive.com
ResponsibilitiesConnect with bloggers, news sources, and other media outlets to secure reviews, interviews, and "buzz" about upcoming artists
Secure press for the artist (publications, sharing music, interviews, song reviews, etc.)
Increase the number of followers across Social Media sites
Log the URLS the press has been created, to spread throughout Social Media
Create new ways to get noticed online, search trending topics on music culture
Engage and interact with fans, friends, and followers
Promote music and artist web page, promote upcoming shows, and increase artist website traffic
Assist with booking live performances
RequirementsThe ideal intern is:
- Skilled in internet research, particularly in finding new blogs, music magazines, and music-related sites
- Skilled in using several Social Media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and blogs
- A creative and strategic thinker
- Highly motivated, performs well in an independent environment
- Able to engage and interact with fans, friends, and followers
- Enthusiastic about music and emerging artists
- A strong writer, can converse effectively via email and phone
Experience/education in Marketing, Public Relations, SEO, Advertising, Web site development is a plus.
This position does not require the intern to live in the Pittsburgh area; job can be done remotely/virtually.
More information about iMoveiLive and the services provided to artists can be found at www.iMoveiLive.com under 'Artist Consultation.'
Interested candidates may apply through this site, or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.