Public Relations & Marketing InternBookmark This
Sage Executive Group
201 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Suite 420
Solana Beach, CA
DescriptionDo you aspire to be a public relations and marketing maven? Do you have a passion for public relations, marketing, or journalism? Do you want to gain real-world experience shaping marketing and public relations strategy?
Gain inside access to the fascinating world of marketing and public relations as our Public Relations Intern. Sage Executive Group is a fast-growing CEO peer advisory group, whose core audience includes CEOS, founders, and partners of businesses generating more than $3,000,000 annually. This part-time (8-16 hours per week), unpaid intern will report to our Internship Program Director and also interact directly with our top executives.
Hours/work schedule flexible. Once underway, the intern may work from home.
ResponsibilitiesPROJECTS AND DUTIES:
• Maintain media relations and communicate with members of the media (by phone, e-mail, or in person)
• Write clear, persuasive, original pitches to members of the local and national media
• Generate content for, and help publicize, blog and newsletter directed at CEOs
• Brainstorm and implement new pitch ideas
• Play key role in shaping and designing public relations and marketing strategy
• Previous experience and/or demonstrated interest in public relations, marketing, or journalism/communications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Comfortable interacting with top executives
• Creative and innovative thinker