Public Relations Intern for Motivational SpeakerGabe Murfitt Speaking
Marketing & Public Relations Intern - VirtualThe Savane Group
Entertainment Public Relations InternLas Vegas Productions
Enjoy PR-Social Media & Have Phone Skills? You CouldHelp A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Co.curvy girl publishing
Love-PR-Creative Business & Have Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
Public Relations Summer Part-time Job/Intern (Johns Hopkins University Eastern Campus)Bookmark This
Insilico Medicine, Inc.
Johns Hopkins University Eastern Campus
DescriptionInSilico Medicine, a Baltimore-based start-up bioinformatics company, is focusing on drug discovery for cancer, age-related diseases and aging itself (www.insilicomedicine.com). We are seeking for two PR summer interns. It is a part–time position for 20+ hours per week and maybe more over the summer. The intern could become full-time employee. The accepted applicant will work with InSilico Medicine on researching, strategizing, and crafting content on behalf of the company. We would provide the intern with the contact lists of journalists and teach the intern to write press releases. Every competitive compensation will be provided.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer with excellent communication skills. This public relations intern opportunity is great to learn how to develop professional media relationship, implement strategy, and liaise with industry media outlets. The goal of the internship is to provide students with solid experience to complement their studies and prepare them to meet their career goals.
• Establish communication with the local press in Baltimore, JH Gazette, etc
• Establish communication with the nationwide press (WSJ, NYT, Wired, Business Week, etc)
• For both InSilico Medicine, its partners, scientists as well as for all of our scientific achievements write regular press releases and distribute these to journalists worldwide and put these on the Wire
• Update our www.insilicomedicine.com websites and social networks
• Google Docs, Prezi.com, Blogger.com, knowledge of social media
• Some science journalism experience preferred
• Experience working for a university newspaper or contributing articles to major portals is a major asset.
• Excellent communication skills
• Perfect English with rich and diverse vocabulary
• Strong interest in biomedical sciences
• Dedication to increasing productive longevity and combating the age-related diseases is a plus.