Public Relations and Copywriting InternshipBookmark This
InsightMark Services LLC
DescriptionInsightMark Services LLC (www.InsightMarkServices.com) is a marketing agency and consulting services firm that works with small and mid-sized businesses to improve the performance of their marketing efforts and help companies to achieve their goals. The company covers all the aspects related to Internet marketing and helps businesses to improve their web marketing results through a comprehensive set of approaches, strategies, tactics, tools and resources customized to the needs and goals of their business and in tune with their target market.
InsightMark Services LLC is looking for interns willing to develop and enhance their PR and copywriting skills through the following tasks:
• Assist in the development and implementation of a PR strategy for the agency and a customer that produces organic handmade jewelry items.
• Assist in the development of compelling texts for product catalog, video, website and email.
• Assist in Copywriting, proofreading and edit other marketing messages.
• Assist in the development and implementation of social media campaign.
• Help to develop blogs/articles for customers.
• Perform research and collect content to be used on texts
This is a unique opportunity for professional and comprehensive growth where interns, instead of focusing on a single function, task or department, will be participating actively in all the phases of a project.
Flexible working hours based on an agreed-upon schedule. A series of tasks will be assigned based on interns’ time and availability.
This is an unpaid internship.
Requirements• Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, advertising, communications, marketing or other relevant area of study.
• Demonstrated ability in writing mechanics including sentence structure, grammar, transitions, punctuation, etc.
• Proven talent in writing style as demonstrated by portfolio pieces. Items of importance include and are not limited to, sentence flow, application of copy best practices, feature/benefit construction, and use of persuasion focus techniques, etc.
• Highly creative in addition to possessing a unique and thorough creative process.
• Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
• Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
• Ability to tolerate stress and be adaptable, flexible, persistent, versatile and handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations.