Boutique PR FirmPivotal PR
Marketing & Communications InternshipFrench-American Chamber of Commerce, Atlanta Chapter
Spring 2015 Public Relations InternshipToday's Business
Seeking a motivated college student with an interest in Public RelationsMindful Media Group
Public Relations Praktikant/-inWimdu
Public Relations and Internet Content GenerationBookmark This
White River Business Specialists
2277 Hwy 265
DescriptionWhite River Business Specialists is a full service marketing, public relations, and event production company. WRBS also offers various business training curriculums. A few of our clients are: The Branson Mill Craft Village, The City of Branson, Branson Grayline and The Branson Arts Council. Our fastest growing area is content generation for websites, blogs, newsletters and social media.
The Internet Content and Public Relations Intern will work alongside White River Business Specialists (WRBS) staff to update clients’ social media, create press releases and work with media to generate press on behalf of clients.
• To gain knowledge of best practices for businesses using social media.
• To learn how to work with multiple clients.
• To learn how to work directly with media outlets to build relationships.
• To learn how and when to best send press releases.
• Obtain realistic prospective of public relations in Branson, Missouri.
• To learn relevant problem solving skills.
• To gain knowledge of the Branson area and its tourism industry.
• To learn how to find the “story” for the client and then use it to gain publicity.