Sports Information/Public Relations/Journalism InternshipSUNY Canton Athletics
Public Relations InternshipAllure Group
Public Relations Manager InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Spring Semester Intern – Lifestyle & Travel Public RelationsMiddleton & Gendron Brand Communications
Public Relations Spring InternshipSmall Girls Pr
Public Relations and Social Media InternBookmark This
Marketing Partners, Inc.
176 Battery Street
DescriptionMarketing Partners is a social change communications agency. We use the power of stories, mission-driven strategies and integrated media to make the world a better place. Our clients are nonprofits, foundations and companies pioneering social responsibility and sustainability. Our campaigns change behavior, advance policy, build communities and transform thinking.
We view education as an integral part of our firm philosophy. Our internship program is for students who are looking to receive college credit for a semester of hands-on learning with our team. We strive to provide a broad understanding of the functional responsibilities within a full-service marketing and communication firm's team, as well as an introduction to day-to-day firm operations and professional-level technical resources and tools.
Responsibilities* Monitor all forms of media
* Write press releases, social media posts, and other materials
* Create interview preparation materials
* Research and compile contact, media and blogger lists
* Search for news clippings
* Create or update databases, periodic reports, photo libraries, and other digital assets
Gain proficiency with various professional services and subscriptions:
• Basecamp, an extranet used by agency staff and clients for collaborative project management
• Meltwater Media, a public relations/media database service
• BurrellesLuce, a service used for clipping and monitoring client and issue mentions in various media
• HootSuite Enterprise, a social media management platform
• Gain more proficiency with the use of programs in Microsoft Office
• Introduction to Google Analytics and its use for website traffic analysis for marketing and public relations
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Office applications should apply.
If you are interested in applying for an internship position, please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org