Public Relations and Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionMoore Relations is in need of a dependable Public Relations, Social Media Marketing Intern. You will be the head specialist for online branding and communication across various social media platforms to include our Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. You will comment on related blog posts regularly and submit weekly reports via Google Docs on your work completed and social media analytics.
You will write one quality blog post weekly. This will be due on your assigned day and pertaining to assigned topics. Your posts will be evaluated and corrected for posting on company blog. This will help you prepare for future use in the PR industry!
You will be provided with a company email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a paid Hootsuite account to access and update the social media accounts.
If you like social media, want to learn how to break into PR, and love getting quality results, send us your resume. This is an unpaid internship that may turn into a PT paid position for the right person after 4 months of successful work.
Responsibilities- Article writing for company blog
- Contacting media outlets for client placements
- Creating spreadsheets of contacts
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Coursework in Marketing, Public Relations, Media Relations, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Reliable internet connection with computer/laptop
- Knowledge of preferred social media platforms, blogging, and social tools.
- Trustworthy and dependable spirit!