Public Relations internBookmark This
550 7th Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionArtisan House is looking for a Public Relations intern
Intern will assist the in-house PR Manager with daily operations and gain first-hand knowledge of all aspects of the Communications and Public Relations Department.
The right candidate will play an active role in the company's public relations and marketing efforts, including writing effective marketing materials, developing and implementing creative ideas, supporting media relations and brand marketing, successfully coordinating and managing projects and events, and providing support of the overall marketing and sales functions.
PR Intern will work on researching and writing media pitches, social media posts and conducting proactive outreach that communicates the company's work to the public.
Public Relations or Communications or Journalism majors a plus. The ideal candidate will have had previous internship experience or coursework related to public relations.
The successful applicant will be:
• A self starter and creative thinker with interest and experience in public relations.
• Knowledgeable about various media outlets: magazines, newspapers, online publications and blogs.
• Successful and experienced in drafting media pitches, press releases, news articles and other communications materials.
• Familiar and preferably a user of most social media platforms: Facebook, twitter, tumblr, interest, Instagram
• Computer proficient in word processing, database work, email and Internet research.
Available 2-3 times per week for a period of at least 3 months.
ResponsibilitiesEmail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
in Subject of email include- PR