Public Relations/MarketingRealBlackLove LLC
PR/MarketingThe Royal Obsession
Social Media & Community Management InternBennettRank.com
Outreach & Marketing Specialist (The Power of Vision Training Event)Revolutionary Culture, Inc
Communications: Media Relations Internship - Fall 2014Pulmonary Hypertension Association
Public Relations/Employee Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionSysMind, LLC provides information technology services and solutions, and consulting services. Its services include application, business intelligence, consulting, architecture, enterprise quality, content management, integration, enterprise application integration, quality assurance services, and Web applications. www.sysmind.com
To Apply: Email your résumé to Recruiter1@sysmind.com. We take applications for interns year-round and new opportunities open up all the time. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities• Maintain Company’s social media accounts, daily updates and work to increase social media traffic
• Draft basic public relations materials including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, status reports and other materials as directed.
• Participate virtually by phone/Skype or in person in media training sessions, presentations, and brainstorming sessions as needed.
• Participate in college/university fairs with College/University Recruiter Intern
• Assist HR in maintain employee birthday records, send out greetings and gift in timely manner
• Maintain, promote and analyze employee satisfaction surveys
• Regularly make courtesy calls to the current and on-boarding employees, maintain the call log
• Research and develop different employee rewards programs to boost the employee satisfaction
• Assist HR in maintaining employee data up to date
Requirements• Proficient in MS Office tools, Social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Blogging.
• Prior experience of drafting news letters and blogs a plus
• Intern must be actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of a university in any of the following fields: public relations, marketing, or other related program.
• Current students will preferably have at least sophomore standing.
• The individual must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations writing assignments, and has an understanding of basic media relation skills, an ability to interact professionally with employees, and have very welcoming interpersonal skills.
• A working knowledge of computers, as well as word processing and database management software is necessary.