Public Relations/Fashion InternBookmark This
Preface Public Relations
647 N. Martel Ave., Suite 103
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPreface Public Relations is a multidisciplinary Fashion PR firm representing luxury fashion and accessory brands. We are currently looking for interns that are available for a 4 month period throughout the year.
We are seeking candidates who are eager to learn, ready and willing to work hard in a fast paced environment, and available to work 2 to 3 full days per week (Monday - Friday). Must be resourceful, punctual, detail oriented, able to multitask and think one step ahead. Professional oral and written communication skills a must. Photoshop experience a plus.
*For all submissions please include cover letter, one-page resume, desired start/end dates and weekly availability.
Please send inquiries to:
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include:
· Tracking samples and handling showroom pulls with celebrity stylists
· Multi-tasking and managing various ongoing research projects
· Research and updating media placements
· Directly assisting account executives with everyday tasks
· Coordinate shipments to editors
· Keep showroom presentable
· Involvement in social media practices
· Updating industry contact info
· Brand research
RequirementsMust live in or around the Los Angeles area
Must have transportation