Public Relations/Marketing InternBookmark This
Ganier Designs, Inc.
5325 Drake LN
DescriptionGanier Designs creates clothing for high profile individuals who are looking to make a lasting impression through custom design. We specialize in creating a lookt hat personifies the image that the clients want to portray. We help our clients demand attention and project power and influence through their wardrobe.
Responsibilities- Develop Re-Branding campaign for company
- Developing public relations and marketing strategies that bring awareness to company Brand via (Kickstarter/Crowd Funding)
- Manage company pre and post PR activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Build and Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Coordinate with Social Media staff to promote company activities
Requirements- Ability to take initiative, forward thinking and inventive.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of Kickstarter and crowd funding applications.