Public RelationsThe Savane Group
PR InternshipJane Owen PR
Public Relations for Unique Photography StudioVintage Girl Studios
Prestigious Beverly Hills PR Firm Seeks Public Relations and Media InternshipsLevine Communications Office
Ellen Jacobs Associates Journalism, Publicity and Digital Media InternshipsEllen Jacobs Associates
Public Relations/Marketing interns needed for growing company!Bookmark This
Clavis Learning Center
DescriptionClavis Learning Center is seeking 2 aggressive Public Relations Interns seeking great resume and on-the-job experience collaborating up to 15 hours per week on a 10 week, unpaid/volunteer project that supports students, company expansion and programs of Clavis Learning Center.
Salary: Unpaid internship; however, a strong possibility of future employment with certain deliverables attained.
ResponsibilitiesJob responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Create, execute, test, deploy and analyze email marketing campaigns (individual blasts and ongoing programs) from start to finish. This includes working with the ownership team and staff to come up with the concepts and then taking over full execution.
- Conceptualize, test, execute and analyze promotions across various marketing channels.
- Create, test, implement, manage and analyze website content.
- Oversee and analyze social media efforts on Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter.
- Create, execute and analyze public relations campaigns.
- Create, execute and analyze direct marketing/print campaigns including campaigns and print materials to include in packages that are shipped to our customers.
- Stay up to date on the latest e-commerce and digital marketing best practices and incorporate knowledge into company marketing efforts.
- Create website landing pages to supplement advertising and email marketing efforts.
Requirements• Strong PC and Technology/Social Media skills
• Good Writing/Grammar Skills
• Excellent Phone Presence
• Ability to coordinate calendar, meetings, special projects (as needed), etc.
• Highly organized, multi-task and flexible to changes
• Enthusiastic, articulate, poised, and professional
Candidate who has a journalism, communications, marketing, and/or PR background would be a good fit for this position. However, if someone is studying business or business management, he or she may be a good fit as well. Current sophomores, juniors, or seniors are fine as well as candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience.