Boutique PR Agency InternshipBranding House PR
Virtual Fall Interns for New York City Based Public Relations and Media Firm - Work from Anywhere!Astonish Media Group
Public Relations and Social Media MinionEvil Genius Group
Assistant Account ExecutiveMs.
PR InternFocuscom Inc.
Public Relations AgentJulie Braun Co.
Public Relations InternshipThe Price of Business
Editorial Assistant for US Daily ReviewThe Price of Business
Public Relations/Media InternBookmark This
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMUIPR is a boutique public relations and media/news publishing agency in New York City.
We’re seeking a hardworking and determined PR/Media intern who is ready to learn about the public relations and news publishing industry.
Responsibilities1. Write short editorial content for the brand (either its publishing and/or its pr business);
2. Develop and manage social media campaigns to increase exposure and, assist with press releases and other marketing materials for the brand;
3. Update social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram with new PR content as well as content from the news publication daily;
4. Pitching, developing and establishing new relationships with media, specifically those in who have a social media presence, including but not limited to bloggers;
5. Updating media lists and distributing press releases;
6. Other general assignments working closely with MUIPR editors and writers
Contact: To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Subject line should read: MUIPR “PR/ Media Intern”.
1. Academic: currently studying or have recently finished studying PR, Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, Social Media, Communications or similar.
2. Practical: have some experience and/or high affinity for PR, Writing, Marketing based on a previous internship or due to own projects (e.g. your own blog or homepage, etc.).
3. Work Ethic: ability to plan and execute projects independently, goal-orientated, a quick learner and flexible.
4. Interpersonal: strong communication skills, enjoy interacting with different people, a resilient spirit and a willingness to push forward to defy the odds;
5. Other: must be available for a minimum of 15 hours per week. Well versed in MS Office, especially Word and Excel. Experience with wordpress is a definite plus, but not mandatory.
Interested candidates must be prepared to provide references and/or a sample of their media/writing abilities.