Public Relations Internshiptwo|pr
Internship Needed for Fun Tour Company!San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours
Public Relations Intern(Gracure Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
Cone Communications Fall 2016 InternshipCone Communications
Fashion and Events PR InternSydney Reising Creative
Behavioral Health Community OutreachWindward Optimal Health
Public Relations Intern - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Public Relations InternshipThe Price of Business
Public Relations/Media InternBookmark This
Posted: August 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMUIPR is a boutique public relations and media/news publishing agency in New York City.
We’re seeking a hardworking and determined PR/Media intern who is ready to learn about the public relations and news publishing industry.
Responsibilities1. Write short editorial content for the brand (either its publishing and/or its pr business);
2. Develop and manage social media campaigns to increase exposure and, assist with press releases and other marketing materials for the brand;
3. Update social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram with new PR content as well as content from the news publication daily;
4. Pitching, developing and establishing new relationships with media, specifically those in who have a social media presence, including but not limited to bloggers;
5. Updating media lists and distributing press releases;
6. Other general assignments working closely with MUIPR editors and writers
Contact: To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Subject line should read: MUIPR “PR/ Media Intern”.
1. Academic: currently studying or have recently finished studying PR, Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, Social Media, Communications or similar.
2. Practical: have some experience and/or high affinity for PR, Writing, Marketing based on a previous internship or due to own projects (e.g. your own blog or homepage, etc.).
3. Work Ethic: ability to plan and execute projects independently, goal-orientated, a quick learner and flexible.
4. Interpersonal: strong communication skills, enjoy interacting with different people, a resilient spirit and a willingness to push forward to defy the odds;
5. Other: must be available for a minimum of 15 hours per week. Well versed in MS Office, especially Word and Excel. Experience with wordpress is a definite plus, but not mandatory.
Interested candidates must be prepared to provide references and/or a sample of their media/writing abilities.