Red Light PR Is Seeking Fall Interns (Hollywood, CA)Bookmark This
Red Light PR
6525 Sunset Blvd.
DescriptionFall Internship Program
Red Light PR is a full service public relations firm specializing in strategic branding through product placement, celebrity seeding, social media management and optimization, event execution, and brand consulting. The firm works in partnership with up-and-coming fashion designers and established corporations to increase brand awareness within the entertainment and fashion communities throughout the United States.
RLPR's internship program is designed to give those with an interest in fashion public relations experience in all facets of the industry.
Consideration for the internship program is granted to those who excel in communication, multi-tasking, organization and writing. Past experience in PR is also a plus. Students presently enrolled in college will receive school credit for this internship.
As of July 1, 2013, we will be accepting cover letters and resumes for our Fall 2013 internship program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Assisting stylists, celebrities and editors on a daily basis.
- Tracking clothing items on loan with editorials and stylists.
- Updating databases, conducting research and other general office duties.
- Writing press materials and making press kits.
- Manage editorial clippings and activity reports.
- Gifting celebrities, stylists, editors and other industry professionals.
- Junior or Senior standing in college with a 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and internet research.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Minimum of 18 hours a week (2-3 day commitment).
- Please be able to provide writing samples.