Social Media Assistant and Public RelationsBookmark This
College Prep Mastery, LLC
DescriptionWe are looking for a "virtual" intern, meaning you can work from where you are - anywhere with a flexible schedule that does include deadlines. We are looking for someone with MAD writing and communication skills. We are more interested in how you say what you say than with your gramatical ablilites ( we have editors) with that said, I need someone with experience writing press releases we need 4 per month. I need to have 2 blogs written per week min. and we have various other social media needs. We are a for profit company that is developing an non-profit arm. We help families plan for, prepare for and pay for college. We want to help kids find thier passion before they go to college. Pick a degree that they resonate with and then love what they do SO much that when they get thier dream "job" they will never "work" a day in thier life. We are a nationwide company based out of Carroll, Iowa with offices in FL and Scottsdale, AZ. We are offering this position in AZ for training purposes. http://www.collegeprepmastery.com
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Plan and Organize events for parents of college bound high school students
- Write, Write, Write and meet prestablished deadlines
- Never hold back with your ideas or input, we are looking for someone who is responsible enough to 'really be on the team' - God Bless and Best Success in all of your endeavors
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Must have a desire to help students find thier path in life
- Must want to make a HUGE impact on the youth of this country and be ready to take a stance for what is RIGHT not what is NORMAL
- Must be a self starter, and show a past history of actions that prove that
- Must be ready to work on a fun and aggressive team via phone, skype, face-time, email and in person.
Infusionsoft experience preferred.