Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Whole Man Ministries of NC
3916 Old Lexington Rd
Winston Salem, NC
DescriptionWhole Man Ministries of North Carolina is a grassroots, nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization whose mission is to contribute to the “holistic” development of people—i.e., body, mind and spirit. The organization has spawned a variety of charitable activities, including a small church, Ex-offender reentry Program, a Homeless Assistance Program, Housing Stabilization Program, Adult Continuing Education Program, Summer Camp - Summer Feeding program, Food Pantry Program and Clothes Closet Program.
Whole Man Ministries of NC, because of its broad involvement in socio-economics, it presents opportunities for interns to gain knowledge and working experience in over twenty professional fields.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Create portable displays that project the vision, culture, mission of organization
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment