Social Media & PR Fashion Intern - SUMMER 2014Bookmark This
Lucky B Boutique
912 E Westfield Blvd.
DescriptionA contemporary women’s boutique in Indianapolis (Broad Ripple) seeks a savy, social media talented student for marketing and PR duties.
Experience with social media marketing essential. Excellent communication and organization skills. Dependable, excellent follow up and friendly and upbeat attitude vital!
The ideal intern is someone who is a fashion and social media lover and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
Availability 2 days per week in store (11A-7P Tuesday - Friday), 6 hours per day is the required commitment although there is flexibility within those constraints. Please send a current resume and brief description of why you are interested in an internship.
What you will learn:
• Special event and sale planning
• Assembling/editing photos in conjenction with the owner and graphic designer, uploading images and clothing descriptions on our website, pinterest, wanelo, polyvore, chictopia and instagram.
• Research in new and emerging fashion trends.
• How to create mass marketing and press campaigns for new products.
• How to maintain a customer email database.
• Client and media relations.
• Fearless – not afraid to think outside the box. Not afraid to ask questions.
• Enthusiasm in learning new skills and a love for fashion.
• Experience and/or interest in the retail or customer service field.
• Own a reliable laptop computer to work from in store and from home.
Please check out www.facebook.com/luckybboutique and see what we are about! LIKE US ON Facebook, Instagram / Twitter ( @shop_luckyb ) and Pinterest.com/luckyb912 . THIS IS ESSENTIAL! This will help us notice your enthusiasm, curiosity and attention to detail!
This is a non-paying internship. Position starts in early May 2014 through August 2014 (some flexibility with school schedule is available). Please submit your resume and a short cover letter that describes your interests, current field of study and future employment goals post graduation to Brandi@LuckyBBoutique.com