Talks On Law: Online Media and PR InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionTalks on Law (“TOL”) is a start-up law and media company dedicated to creating a forum for contemporary, controversial, and cutting-edge ideas related to law, shared through short interviews with content available to viewers via our website, podcasts, and live events.
ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking an unpaid intern for approximately five to ten hours each week who will assist in developing the content for our online presence. The intern will stay on top of news and cutting-edge topics and issues that are of interest to the legal community. The intern will help us creatively promote our company by developing content for social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
RequirementsStrong candidates will have a thirst for current events, a strong interest in law or media, excellent problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and a strong work ethic. We are looking for a self-starter who has passion for working for in the exciting and demanding intersection of entrepreneurship, journalism, and law.
• Currently enrolled in law school, OR currently enrolled in college/university OR a recent college/university graduate with a degree or background focused in public relations, communications, journalism or related field.
• Interest in cutting-edge legal issues
• Excellent computer skills
• Knowledge of Facebook and Twitter as well as other social networking platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Strong editing and verbal skills