MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Celebrity Public relations internCozart Records Inc
Fashion & Beauty PR/Marketing InternshipBoutique Public Relations and Marketing firm - Manhattan
Business Communication - Public Relations - Direct Marketing InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
So You Want a Career in PR huh?Magenta Madison Limited
Virtual Public Relations InternBookmark This
Pursue Your Purpose
DescriptionInternship opportunities are available for qualified college/university undergraduate and graduate students who have an interest in supporting a growing global brand. The internship provides the Student Intern with 10-20 weekly hours of practical work experience to augment their education and career preparation with the convenience of a virtual work environment.
During the work experience, the student interns will work closely with the CEO & Founder and potentially our stakeholders, speakers and corporate sponsors on expansion projects and initiatives.
About Pursue Your Purpose....
Pursue Your Purpose is a global strategy driven launching pad and equipping business based in St. Louis, Missouri that provides small business owners, entrepreneurs, and solopreneurs with proven strategies to catapult their businesses to the next level. We provide live and virtual conferences, strategy sessions, mastermind groups, group coaching, private consulting, webinars, and ebooks. The focus is to provide real, practical, cutting edge strategies for getting “unstuck”, and identifying hidden and untapped opportunities and then monetize them, thus positioning them for greater wealth.
To apply, use Internships.com system or send resume and cover letter to Tamiko Cuellar at info@PursueYourPurpose.com. Please include "Internship Application: [YOUR NAME]" in the subject line with the following outlined in your cover letter:
Why you are interested in the internship
What skills you have to offer
Why you believe you are a good fit
What you hope to gain from the internship
Links to works online you'd like to share (i.e. blog, portfolio, etc.)
RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Work closely with other departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Write press releases
- Get various types of media exposure (internet, TV, magazine, newspaper, speaking engagements, interviews, both live and virtual, etc.)
- Develop existing PR contact databases for local, regional and national media outlets
- Participating in brainstorming sessions
- Miscellaneous research projects
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Interns must be dependable, have a strong work ethic, have a willingness to grow the vision of Pursue Your Purpose, and access to a computer and a strong internet connection.