Virtual Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
• Virtual Public Relations Internship
• Robert Braathe Enterprises Public Relations Internship Team
• Internship for credit and/or resume building
As an Public Relations Intern at Braathe Enterprises you will gain valuable experience working hands-on with clients in a virtual environment (online). You will be tasked with projects ranging from assisting in writing press releases to monitoring media trends; gaining both valuable knowledge and highly sought after experience. You will learn to analyze reports while suggesting campaign adjustments for clients, work alongside the graphic design team and be provided ability to learn career techniques through research projects.
Public Relations Interns will also be afforded a new network of peers within same career field and work alongside other interns completing miscellaneous projects to include blog construction.
Responsibilities• Write at least one 300-600 word blog, monthly.
• Monitor HARO for client leads/pitch story concepts relevant to client programs.
• Assist in writing press releases/Q&A's/byline articles.
• Track and Monitor media placements, industry trends and misc content.
• Contribute to integrated Marketing communication campaigns for small business/non-profit organizations.
Requirements• Seeking to gain Public Relations experience
• Willing to provide 5-10 hrs a week towards internship projects/opportunities
• Self-starter able to work in a virtual environment
• Public Relations/Marketing/Communication degree candidate or recent graduate