PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relations InternSilvacom
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Maria Rekrut Book Publishing House - Public Relations InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Fashion PR Internship for a Creative AgencyL'effrontée
Public Relations InternZAG Group of Companies
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Health Promotion & Information
979B Lehigh Avenue
Posted: May 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
"Health Promotion Information LLC ( HPI School of Allied Health ) is a private vocational school established in 2006. With the support of a highly qualified and faculty team, we offer our best to train healthcare providers. It is with the same intention that we extend our services to our gratitudes and other members of the community.
Our programs are oriented towards the development of the whole individual, including the social, emotional, intellectual and psychomotor aspects of human life. They are designed to assist students acquire the necessary skills to function as members of an interdisciplinary health care team. They provide broad and specific occupational skills and knowledge which equip students to think critically and sets the foundation for career planning and life-long learning."
- Sourced from the About Us section of the website's Homepage.
- Facebook page
Responsibilities- Assist with outreach for recruiting students.
- Discuss health-related topics, inform followers of news or other relevant subjects for blog.
- Innovative spearheading of ways to utilize social media.
- Assist in the update, redesigning and optimization of the website.
- Troubleshoot any technical / software issues in or out of office.
- Skype / conference call with Program Coordinator regularly for progress reports.
- Potentially attend events with Program Coordinator to cover in entries / live feed.
- Any other duties as described by School Administrator or requested by program coordinators.
The candidate for this position is required to be in possession of a High School Diploma and possess educational preparation and relevant experience suitable to be considered for the role. In accordance to the criteria, the mandated criminal background investigation is to be free from any criminal infraction.
From a local [may work remotely in Union County, NJ] area, the Public Relations Intern at Health Promotion & Info is responsible for assisting the school in the outreach of the community through social media. The intern shall manage the Blogspot with health-related topics of discussion and occasional press releases regarding events that the school attends or hosts.
SkillsRequired - Good communication skills, Website Building, Design, Internet Media, Blog Management, Instagram, Twitter, English grammar, Computer Proficiency, Tech-savvy
Preferred - B2B Marketing, Networking, Computer Proficiency, AP style writing