Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Adrian Alicea Public RelationsBookmark This
35 Saint Nicholas Terrance
New York, NY
Posted: October 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent fashion brand, looking for a public relations intern to come 2-3 days a week to handle clients and social media events.
Responsibilities1. Respond to requests for information from the media.
2. Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
3. Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service.
4. Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
5. Purchase advertising space and time as required to promote client's product or agenda.
Requirements1. Should be a good writer with great verbal communication skills
2.Handling Social Media
3. Should have good people skill as you will be required to interact with a lot of people on the daily basis
4. Should have great skill in management and event organization