Public Relations / Publicist (Virtual)Shynna Key
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
PR Internship - Talent/EntertainmentJONESWORKS
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Media/Public Relations & Marketing InternshipCat Depot
Adrian Alicea Public RelationsBookmark This
35 Saint Nicholas Terrance
New York, NY
Posted: October 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent fashion brand, looking for a public relations intern to come 2-3 days a week to handle clients and social media events.
Responsibilities1. Respond to requests for information from the media.
2. Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
3. Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service.
4. Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
5. Purchase advertising space and time as required to promote client's product or agenda.
Requirements1. Should be a good writer with great verbal communication skills
2.Handling Social Media
3. Should have good people skill as you will be required to interact with a lot of people on the daily basis
4. Should have great skill in management and event organization