Entry Level Opportunity - Recent Graduates & StudentsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Public Relations Internmouth : digital and public relations
Public Relations InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Summer internship at boutique PR FirmTLC
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Business Development / Sales Intern - Children's BrandDancey Pants Enterprises
Business Consulting - Entry LevelELM Global
PR and Sales Interns and Entry LevelELM Global
Adrian Alicea Public RelationsBookmark This
35 Saint Nicholas Terrance
New York, NY
Posted: October 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent fashion brand, looking for a public relations intern to come 2-3 days a week to handle clients and social media events.
Responsibilities1. Respond to requests for information from the media.
2. Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
3. Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service.
4. Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
5. Purchase advertising space and time as required to promote client's product or agenda.
Requirements1. Should be a good writer with great verbal communication skills
2.Handling Social Media
3. Should have good people skill as you will be required to interact with a lot of people on the daily basis
4. Should have great skill in management and event organization