Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Artist Development InternshipBookmark This
Rising Starz Music & Performance Academy
5400 S. University Drive, Suite 101
Posted: January 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRising Starz is a music and performance training academy dedicated to providing the best musical experience with quality and personalized instruction that produces results and brings out the best in every performer.
Rising Starz offers college students excellent on-the-job experience in arts administration and marketing.
For our Artist Development Internship, we are looking for someone experienced in social media and new artists platforms.
Make a commitment to your career, by exploring Rising Starz’s excellent enrichment opportunities:
- Hands-on experience with the “real world” of small business
- Practical, relevant experience that enhances your resume
- An opportunity to determine if your chosen field is right for you
- The possibility of a full-time position after completion of internship
- A good reference for your job search
- Build valuable relationships with successful business executives
- Develop your critical thinking skills as you experience other points of view
- A chance to practice your communications skills