Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Social Media AssistantMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
HYUNDAI Tech Public Relations and Media InternHyundai Technology
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg PR
Public Relations / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Artist Development InternshipBookmark This
Rising Starz Music & Performance Academy
5400 S. University Drive, Suite 101
Posted: January 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRising Starz is a music and performance training academy dedicated to providing the best musical experience with quality and personalized instruction that produces results and brings out the best in every performer.
Rising Starz offers college students excellent on-the-job experience in arts administration and marketing.
For our Artist Development Internship, we are looking for someone experienced in social media and new artists platforms.
Make a commitment to your career, by exploring Rising Starz’s excellent enrichment opportunities:
- Hands-on experience with the “real world” of small business
- Practical, relevant experience that enhances your resume
- An opportunity to determine if your chosen field is right for you
- The possibility of a full-time position after completion of internship
- A good reference for your job search
- Build valuable relationships with successful business executives
- Develop your critical thinking skills as you experience other points of view
- A chance to practice your communications skills