Public RelationsBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT ASSISTANTJZ Social Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Assistant Managment - Telecommunication IndustyBookmark This
Imperial Executives Inc
62 S 2nd Street
Deer Park, NY
Posted: July 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVerizon FiOS, the leading Telecommunications Provider in New York creates a synergy between clients and retailers through marketing. We help provide the opportunity for FiOS to add a personal touch to their marketing; exposing products and services to consumers directly.
Responsibilities• Day-to-day leadership and assistance to team members
• Driving team performance toward departmental and organizational goals
• Directing team toward achievement of operational goals
• Organizing and scheduling office events and procedures
• Planning and conducting daily meetings
• Overseeing personnel needs including coaching, training, and evaluating employee performance
• Interview and train new team members.
• Ensure employees' behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty
Requirements*Individuals must be hard working, motivated and willing to learn
*Must have excellent communication skills, be goal-oriented and ambitious
*Willing to be trained in sales, customer service, campaign management, test market development and public relations
If you're ready for a challenging career, RAPID ADVANCEMENT and a team oriented environment, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
All candidates must have reliable transportation and pass a background and drug test.