PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Public Relations InternSkyes Home
Fall 2017 Public Relations InternThe Walker Marchant Group
Assistant Managment - Telecommunication IndustyBookmark This
Imperial Executives Inc
62 S 2nd Street
Deer Park, NY
Posted: July 06 2015
DescriptionVerizon FiOS, the leading Telecommunications Provider in New York creates a synergy between clients and retailers through marketing. We help provide the opportunity for FiOS to add a personal touch to their marketing; exposing products and services to consumers directly.
Responsibilities• Day-to-day leadership and assistance to team members
• Driving team performance toward departmental and organizational goals
• Directing team toward achievement of operational goals
• Organizing and scheduling office events and procedures
• Planning and conducting daily meetings
• Overseeing personnel needs including coaching, training, and evaluating employee performance
• Interview and train new team members.
• Ensure employees' behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty
Requirements*Individuals must be hard working, motivated and willing to learn
*Must have excellent communication skills, be goal-oriented and ambitious
*Willing to be trained in sales, customer service, campaign management, test market development and public relations
If you're ready for a challenging career, RAPID ADVANCEMENT and a team oriented environment, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
All candidates must have reliable transportation and pass a background and drug test.