Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Social Media AssistantMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
HYUNDAI Tech Public Relations and Media InternHyundai Technology
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg PR
Public Relations / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Bilingual (Chinese-English) Social Media Associate – Part TimeBookmark This
ShiLi Learning Solutions
Posted: July 08 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShiLi Learning Solutions is a strategic educational consulting group. We are currently engaging talent for the role of part time Bilingual (Chinese-English) Social Media Associate in New York City. The ideal candidate must be a strategic out-of-the-box thinker who can manage our social media platforms and write social media content. Candidates should have an understanding of current online and social media, show a desire to surpass expectations and be interested in working on a fast and fun team.
This is a part-time and non-exempt position and paid on a monthly basis. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
Please email cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing account – ShiLi Learning Solutions – online via social media platforms.
2. Daily monitoring of media for news and information about your account.
3. Social media monitoring for information about our industry.
4. Writing assignments such as news releases, blog pitches and content calendars.
5. Participating in brainstorming and account meeting.
6. Executing tactical elements of client programs from start to finish.
7. Able to work virtually everyday and meet with supervisors and colleagues in New York City at least once a week.
1. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, digital/social media, journalism, English or a related field.
2. Internship experience in the communications field will be considered.
3. Active involvement in the use of online communities and an understanding of the use of current online and digital technologies (blogging, mobile marketing, word of mouth marketing, social networking, etc).
4. Strong writing skills in English and Chinese.
5. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
6. Willingness to go the extra mile, self-motivation and ambition, and a desire to jump-start a career in communications.
7. Locate in New York area.