Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Entry Level Opportunity - Recent Graduates & StudentsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Public Relations Internmouth : digital and public relations
Public Relations InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Summer internship at boutique PR FirmTLC
Bilingual Publicity Internship - Start Mid FebruaryBookmark This
205 E 42nd St.
New York, NY
Posted: January 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPart Time Unpaid Internship
H+M Communications is a full-service boutique and consumer-marketing consultancy with offices located in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston. H+M is dedicated to multicultural marketing with special focus on the U.S. Hispanic market and has become one of the top Hispanic agencies trusted by more brands, film studios, television networks, content producers and distributors over the past seven years than any other Hispanic agency. H+M's expertise spans media and community relations, publicity, events, grassroots/experiential marketing, online/social media, sponsorship development and activation, and crisis communications. -
The Apprentice will provide support in the coordination of the following, but not limited to: publicity, promotions, word-of-mouth outreach, grassroots events, and digital/social media
• Assist entertainment publicity team
• Support managers
• Cover events, press days, screenings, etc.
• Research Hispanic events, vendors, and WOM groups, pertaining to clients' needs
• Pitch/follow-up with media; develop press materials and media lists
• Organize/manage important documents and shipping
• Maintain/update media lists and vendor lists
• Maintain/update databases, including media and promotional partner lists, WOM contacts, and vendor database
• Respond to media requests
• Proofread various documents and assemble client reports
• Provide administrative support such as expense reports, data entry, photocopying, and phones
• Manage reports, update coverage, and compile recaps
• Participate in agency brainstorms
• Aid in preparation of new business initiative materials
• Aid in assembling presentations
• All candidates MUST be bilingual (read and write in Spanish and English) with prior experience and/or interest in pursuing a career in marketing or communications
• A degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or English is preferred; current college students must be in their junior/senior year to be considered
• The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented, organized, personable and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel), as well as be Social Networking/Internet savvy
This internship requires a minimum of 2-3 days in the office per week.
Start Time: January 11 (can be discussed upon interview)