PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Blogging InternBookmark This
Posted: March 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe King Brand, the world's fastest growing non tobacco hookah company, is looking for a Blogging Intern to join our rapidly expanding team. Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing, The King Brand's Blogger would be responsible for creating and posting blog posts on The King Brand's behalf. Topics would vary from the hookah industry, to non tobacco products, Caribbean lifestyle, sporting and cultural events. The perfect candidate should be familiar with the hookah smoking and electronic cigarette industry.
For more information visit: thekingbrand.com
Responsibilities• Develop media/influencer lists, editorial calendars, social media content and media results reports
• Draft news releases, website/social media copy, fact sheets, blog posts and other written materials
• Participate in internal team meetings, research and strategy sessions
• Support coordination of events and event resources with internal team members
• Organize press related invents including interviews
RequirementsOur ideal candidate is a full-time junior or senior attending college or post-graduate program.
• Marketing, communications, or related field preferred
• Strong research, organizational, and writing/editing skills; high level of creativity
• A proven understanding of public relations, online and traditional media outlets, AP Style and digital/social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr
• Perform in a deadline-driven environment