PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING INTERNTHE A ALLENGROUP
Savvy Social Media, Marketing & PR InternHighSpeed Media
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – EXTERNAL AND PUBLIC AFFAIRSEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Virtual PR Assistant Intern Postion AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
PR & Social Media Spring Intern360 Media, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Bolt PR InternshipBookmark This
501 Elm Street, Suite 450
Posted: August 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBolt Public Relations, an award-winning public relations and social media marketing agency with offices in Orange County, Calif., Raleigh, N.C., and Dallas, Texas, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic interns to join the Dallas team. For more information about our agency, visit www.boltpr.com.
• Engagement in daily account activities
• Writing projects will include press releases, blogs, content calendars and more.
• Active involvement with media relations and editorial tracking
• Media list development
• Assistance with research and tactical planning
• Participation in brainstorming and strategy development
• A college student – communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or related major preferred
• College credit required
• Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
• A strong intellectual curiosity and positive attitude
• Ability to understand PR functions, define and exceed goals and follow project directions independently or working with other staff
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office products is a must