(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Internship (Veterans Advocacy Organization)Academy of United States Veterans
Seeking Public Relations/Marketing Interns (ATLANTA, GA ONLY!)THE QUEENDOM
Business Development / Sales InternFurry Chic Boutique
Chef Training U.S.Chef Training U.S.
Social Media Savvy Public Relations InternFAR Botanicals
Public Relations InternOphir Energy Plc.
Public Relations InternBouji Lip Cosmetics
Bolt PR InternshipBookmark This
2860 Michelle Dr., Suite 100
Posted: October 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBolt Public Relations, an award-winning public relations and social media marketing agency with offices in Orange County, Calif., Raleigh, N.C., and Dallas, Texas, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic interns to join the Irvine team. For more information about our agency, visit www.boltpr.com.
Responsibilities• Engagement in daily account activities
• Writing projects will include press releases, blogs, content calendars and more.
• Active involvement with media relations and editorial tracking
• Media list development
• Assistance with research and tactical planning
• Participation in brainstorming and strategy development
Requirements• A college student – communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or related major preferred
• College credit required
• Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
• A strong intellectual curiosity and positive attitude
• Ability to understand PR functions, define and exceed goals and follow project directions independently or working with other staff
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office products is a must