Public Relations Intern Summer 2017Full Circle PR
Public Relations InternB/HI
Public RelationsFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Nonprofit PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media & PR Intern for Event CompanyPop Up New York Events
Public Relations/Marketing internship for Clean Energy!Infinite Promotional Solutions
Public Relations / Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Public Relations and Brand Strategy InternAsk April Love, LLC.
Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Leaders Inspire Leaders
Posted: February 19 2016
Company Location: Buda, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The brand ambassador program has been created to continue to expand the exposure of entrepreneurship to Millennials to help actively combat the Millennial Dilemma. The Leaders Inspire Leaders Network, which comprises of Business, Personal & Professional Development, Coaching, Speaking, & Podcast has all been created to develop Millennials to achieve their full potential.
As a founding member of the ambassador program (only 5 will be accepted) you will receive the following.
- Access to 1 monthly coaching session ($300 value).
- Featured on the website under Team as a brand ambassador, with headshot, social links, website link (if applicable), and personal blurb.
- Admin access to the Leaders Inspire Leaders Facebook group page.
- Ability to gain real world experience to add to their resume.
- Creative flexibility to create relevant content for a blog that is hit by over 700 unique visitors/month.
- Voting rights on future brand ambassadors.
- Be apart of expanding the exposure of entrepreneurship to 3 million Millennials in 2016 through the podcast that is already in over 105 countries.
- Potential of helping to create businesses for new start up ventures.
- Gain access to $5000 grant to help pay for school or business venture.
- Manage new Facebook group, by creating an environment that welcomes interaction, independent thought, and freedom to create.
- Create, post, or share relevant content to the group on a daily basis.
- Spread Leaders Inspire Leaders podcast with family, friends, and ultimately grow the brand so we are able to reach our 3 million Millennials exposed to entrepreneurship in 2016.
- Make speaking recommendation to professors and staff at local colleges/universities.
SkillsRequired - Time Management, Communication Skills, Task-oriented, Relationship-building Skills
Preferred - Social Media Management