- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- BRAVE SHOETIQUE SEEKING FASHION PR, MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA OR EVENTS INTERN IN Dallas, TX AREA
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternThe Women's International Music Network
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
PR and Sponsorship InternshipThe Hunter Group
BRAVE SHOETIQUE SEEKING FASHION PR, MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA OR EVENTS INTERN IN Dallas, TX AREABookmark This
Jacquelyne Joyah Inc
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Brave Shoetique, is seeking a Fashion Public Relations, Marketing, Events Management, or Social Media Intern (male or female) in the Dallas Fort Worth area! This is a virtual position, however, we would like to meet with you in-person occasionally.
- are passionate about fashion, writing, PR, marketing, events, and related areas
- are outgoing, energetic, creative, social and out-of-the-box thinkers
- are able to work in an all-hands-on-deck type of position
- sophomore, junior or senior standing
- preferably someone studying: fashion, journalism, broadcast media, public relations, marketing, business, etc.
- previous internship experience in related areas
- preferably someone able to start ASAP (but this is negotiable)
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- writing press releases, media kits, and proposals
- researching and reaching out to potential fashion bloggers and celebrities with whom to collaborate
- work on the planning, preparation and execution of photoshoots and events
- assist in managing Brave's social media content and blog
- assist in marketing and public relations strategies
- other responsibilities as they arise
We are a very fun, tight-knit and creative team hoping to find the right intern to join us! There will be a lot of opportunities for hands-on and valuable experience to add to your portfolio!
ABOUT BRAVE SHOETIQUE:
Brave Shoetique is an online destination for the modern woman to shop both the latest trends and classic styles of shoewear at affordable prices. The Brave woman is a city girl at heart with an eye for fashion. She's a socialite and career driven, 9-5 woman who enjoys grabbing cocktails with friends at happy hour after work. She’s that rare mix of trend and class who loves to stay in style whether she’s dressing for work, a casual weekend, a night out on the town, or a special occasion. She’s the strong determined woman who does it all.
"YOU HAVE TO BE BRAVE TO WALK IN MY SHOES"
Brave Shoetique aims to empower and inspire women through fashion. We want all women to feel beautiful as the unique women they are. They were brave to overcome the hardships and obstacles they encountered throughout their lives and are strong enough to take on anything else that may come their way. We believe all women have a story that has shaped them into the women they are today and have the power to inspire other women by sharing why they have to be brave to walk in their shoes.