Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternNuRepublic
Network Public Relations InternNetwork Public Relations
Public Relations InternAll Eyes Media
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
EVINS Spring Internship Program (January - May 2017)EVINS Communications, Ltd.
PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpHerb-N-Juice
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sponsorship SalesBookmark This
Raveena Media Group
Posted: September 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you enjoy marketing, attending event, talking with clients and make extra money via sales you should join us.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education