Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Social Media AssistantMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
HYUNDAI Tech Public Relations and Media InternHyundai Technology
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg PR
Public Relations / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Business Writing InternBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
Posted: August 02 2016
Company Location: Bristol, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for motivated and energetic individuals looking to gain relevant experience in marketing and/or advertising while working with a dynamic team with our rapidly growing company. The ideal intern will be enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. The intern will perform his/her responsibilities in an ethical manner consistent to Tourbillon Alliance Partner’s mission, vision, and values.
You’ll be coming in on the ground floor and get the virtual, inside view of what a multi-million dollar start up looks like. If you are looking for a great place to GAIN EXCELLENT WORK EXPERIENCE, while also helping an amazing team of motivated professionals excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon Alliance Partners!
This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.
Responsibilities• Analyze Tourbillon’s core products to gain a firm understanding of our goals, competitiveness and target markets
• Work closely with clients and others on the team to gather writing materials
• Write promotional articles about our products, services, and provider partners for publication
• Conduct market research to keep the articles for publication informative and interesting
• Liaise with clients and publishers and be prepared to rewrite or revise work (often several times) following feedback
• Ensure the association and company presence is always kept favorable and effective in reaching out to the public
Requirements• Self-motivated and a passion for social media and business writing
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with all tools including email, MS Office, Internet, and willing to learn new user friendly software
• Able to work independently while still being a team player
• Strong desire to pay close attention to detail
• Creativity in developing new marketing and business ideas
• Able to respond to emails in a quick and efficient time period
• Efficient time management skills and able to attend weekly phone meetings
• Punctuality, reliability, and ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment with new possibilities
• Background/knowledge or completion of courses in Marketing/Advertising preferred – but not required
• Preference is given to current or graduated students majoring in Marketing or related program
-Please include any relevant writing samples you may have