Social Media Content InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Public Relations Agency InternAddicted Youth Public Relations
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
Public Relations InternCostco Wholesale
Celebrity Public Relations MavenBookmark This
921 Media, Inc.
Posted: December 15 2014
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an ad agency with a national celebrity client that we need a PR intern that will help to generate publicity and handle media management for this client. We are seeking someone that has excellent communication skills and has a network of media contacts of which they have generated relationships. You will be a primary point of contact for our press inquiries for this client.
Responsibilities- Write press releases pertaining to client brands and events.
- Solicit press opportunities for celebrity client and generate briefs for the client to relay.
- Be familiar with google best practices pertaining to removing derogatory information from Search engines.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Be able to handle sensitive information and be trust-worthy with intel.