Public Relations InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
HIP HOP ARTIST PR INTERNSHIPintice
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
MAO PR Summer Fashion Showroom InternshipMAO Public Relations
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public RelationsComal County Habitat for Humanity
Celebrity Talent Booking Assistant InternBookmark This
Downtown Atlanta Georgia
Posted: March 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for Marketing who will be assisting our entire entertainment team with marketing and public relations strategies, company social network external campaign awareness ideas, new & celebrity talent bookings, entertainment company events, website strategy ideas and more.
Our company has been in business for 17 years in the field of entertainment for modeling, acting & talent bookings, image development, branding, public relations, marketing & consulting. We have created well known talent in fashion, reality shows, film, magazines, commercials, ad campaigns and more.
We have 4 different parts of our entertainment company you will get to work with:
` Style Elite Modeling & Talent Agency (This is your traditional high fashion modeling & acting booking company)
- Official Glam Girls (This is your non-traditional model & talent booking, marketing, PR, branding, image developing,
consulting company for swimsuit glamour music video reality stars type talent)
- MikeStyles.co - (This is a Film, Photography & Casting Production Company - We produce / direct / cast talent for
movies, music videos, commercials, ad campaigns, magazine covers & spreads, fashion editorials, documentaries,
reality shows, TV sitcoms etc.)
- Mike Styles Celeb Booking Company - (This company books Celebrities of types for appearances, hosting's,
charitable events, film & music projects, concerts, showcases etc.)
Possible stipend & commission.
Visit our websites below for more information. Read the bio's etc.:
Responsibilities- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Requirements- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.