Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Celebrity Talent Booking Assistant InternBookmark This
Downtown Atlanta Georgia
Posted: March 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for Marketing who will be assisting our entire entertainment team with marketing and public relations strategies, company social network external campaign awareness ideas, new & celebrity talent bookings, entertainment company events, website strategy ideas and more.
Our company has been in business for 17 years in the field of entertainment for modeling, acting & talent bookings, image development, branding, public relations, marketing & consulting. We have created well known talent in fashion, reality shows, film, magazines, commercials, ad campaigns and more.
We have 4 different parts of our entertainment company you will get to work with:
` Style Elite Modeling & Talent Agency (This is your traditional high fashion modeling & acting booking company)
- Official Glam Girls (This is your non-traditional model & talent booking, marketing, PR, branding, image developing,
consulting company for swimsuit glamour music video reality stars type talent)
- MikeStyles.co - (This is a Film, Photography & Casting Production Company - We produce / direct / cast talent for
movies, music videos, commercials, ad campaigns, magazine covers & spreads, fashion editorials, documentaries,
reality shows, TV sitcoms etc.)
- Mike Styles Celeb Booking Company - (This company books Celebrities of types for appearances, hosting's,
charitable events, film & music projects, concerts, showcases etc.)
Possible stipend & commission.
Visit our websites below for more information. Read the bio's etc.:
Responsibilities- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Requirements- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.