Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
Communcations AssociateBookmark This
1000 Winter Street
Posted: January 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are always reviewing resumes for college students interested in gaining valuable communications, marketing and event management experience for clients.
Our knowledge and experience in the fields of Public Relations, Business Development, Advertising and Media Placement, Sales and Strategy, Marketing and Event Planning, along with our extensive media contacts, will ensure the enhancement of our clients’ brand image through increased exposure to relevant audiences.
Our internships offer true business experience as we train, lead and mentor our interns to think outside the box and on their feet so they are ready for an industry career. Internships are geared towards responsible and committed students. Students will leave this internship with industry knowledge and contacts, and a strong portfolio.
Projects may include:
• Writing press releases, media advisories, and calendar listings
• Developing competitive analyses
• Researching editorial opportunities
• Creating press reports and status reports to update clients on PR efforts
• Developing client media materials such as press kits, public relations and marketing plans
• Developing daily media tracking systems for client accounts
• Helping identify, recommend, and implement additional PR initiatives in line with clients’ business goals
• Assisting with event planning
• Assisting with social media campaigns
• Assisting with creative design projects such as coding, website creation and maintenance, e-blasts, printed materials, logos and color, font and number studies