Public Relations InternPeriod Media
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternB/HI
Marketing and PR InternABI Marketing Public Relations
Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations/ Publicist Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Communications Internship - Save The BayBookmark This
Save The Bay, Inc.
100 Save The Bay Drive
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocation: Save The Bay Center, 100 Save The Bay Dr., Providence, RI.
Dates: This internship will be offered year-round
Overview of position: Are you a creative-minded individual looking to develop a career in communications, public relations or marketing? Save The Bay is seeking a highly motivated individual to support Save The Bay’s public relations initiatives. This is a flexible internship that can work with students and graduates with a variety of skills: writing, graphic design, social media, marketing, media relations, analytics, HTML, web design, research, interviewing, or any combination of these. This internship will be approximately 14-21 hours per week.
Save The Bay is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide education to the community about protecting and restoring the ecological health of the Narragansett Bay region.
What you will gain:
Depending on your skills and unique internship experience, you may develop:
• Experience researching, interviewing for, and writing press releases
• A portfolio of marketing pieces designed to support real-world promotional needs
• An understanding of branding principles applied in a real-world organizational setting
• A portfolio of news releases, feature stories, and web content
• Experience managing media lists, contacts, and online community calendars
• Integrated marketing plans to support special events and public programs
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out our application in the following link for this internship or any others you are interested in. In addition to the standard application materials, please submit 1-2 work samples that reflect the internship area on which you wish to focus.
RequirementsWhat we require:
• College students, recent graduates, graduate students or beginning professionals working towards having obtained a BA/BS or higher degree in liberal arts, public relations, communications, or a related field
• Computer experience (MS Office, Mac platform, InDesign, Photoshop)
• Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
• Strong research skills
• Experience and proficiency in the applicable skills listed on the position overview
• Attention to detail, positive attitude and ability to work with quick deadlines and changing priorities