PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relations InternSilvacom
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Maria Rekrut Book Publishing House - Public Relations InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Fashion PR Internship for a Creative AgencyL'effrontée
Public Relations InternZAG Group of Companies
Diesel USA Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
220 West 19th Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany Description: Diesel, USA Incorporated is an international cutting edge fashion company, known for its denim and quirky advertising. Based out of Breganze, Italy, Diesel is a lifestyle brand with attitude. Diesel's unconventional management style emphasizes enthusiasm, energy and fun.
Job Description: As an intern, you will assist the Press department as needed and be an active participant in the Diesel business. Primarily, the Press and Publicity Intern will monitor sample returns and organize the PR Showrooms.
• Monitor sample returns throughout the day. Responsible for systemically checking samples into Fashion GPS and physically remerchandising items back to their proper places within the showroom.
• Execute sample send outs as delegated by press team. This includes entering detailed information regarding photo shoot into Fashion GPS, diligently checking out samples, changing hangers, packing samples, writing labels and following up with mailroom to ensure messenger pick up goes smoothly.
• Maintain organization of press showrooms at all times. The showroom must look presentable at all times; meaning samples are in their appropriate places and on appropriate hangers.
• Responsible for checking the mailroom everyday for incoming mail and promptly bringing magazines to press department for credit checking.
• Scan credits in a timely fashion. Crop, edit, save and upload images to editorial gallery.
• Update weekly editorial and credit request charts with detailed shoot and product information.
• Track all Diesel brand press hits online (Diesel, Diesel Black Gold, Renzo Rosso, etc.)
• Continuously research and update department blog contact list.
• Assist with special events and projects within the press department or other areas of the company as needed. This can include fashion show prep and fashion week assistance, brainstorming editorial pitches, scanning and tagging new samples etc…
RequirementsNecessary Skills & Qualifications:
• Able to earn school credit at a US accredited college or graduate school (preferred but not necessary)
• Able to dedicate a minimum of 16 hours a week
• Prior experience with Word & Excel
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Positive attitude and desire to learn
• Proactive, self-starter
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Strong interest in fashion
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes a plus
• Prior administrative experience a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please confirm if you can receive college credit and work 16-25 hours per week.