Public Relations InternWeinberg Harris & Associates
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations Associate InternshipJNoS Public Relations and Consulting
Public Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
PR/Marketing Intern Wanted!Harbor Light Coaching
Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
E-Commerce Marketing and Executive AssistantBookmark This
Mind Over Matter Professional Counseling, PLLC
550 Stafford Run Rd.
Posted: July 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoonlight District is a new start-up company is looking for qualified intern to join the team. We are looking for an intern to assist in managing the online store, work with distributors as well as be responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of marketing and public relations initiatives and promotional content.
Responsibilities• Manage multiple social media outlets with “social media best practices”
• Coordinate and deliver email campaigns
• Develop and implement marketing communications campaigns
• Promote products and services through public relations iniatives
• Research industry trends
• Reading, monitoring and responding to emails
• Planning, organizing and managing events/ identify potential retail opportunities
• Writing reports and executive summaries
• Updating and managing websites
• Meeting preparations
• Other duties as needed.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is not only interested in public relations and social media, but entrepreneurship. If you are bold, outspoken, self motivated and creative, this internship is for you! Must be able to work in creative and fast-paced environment and have:
• Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance
• Reliable Transportation
• Knowledge of Social Media, Marketing and e-commerce
• Detail-oriented, strong written and verbal communication skills
• Availability of up to 15 hours per week
• Works well in group setting or independently
• Positive attitude