Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive Assistant and Public RelationsCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations InternTelescope Fitness Group
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The Meme Agency
Posted: November 08 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Meme Agency is looking for Marketing interns. This internship can be for school credit or just experience.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus