Public Relations and Marketing Internship - San Diego, CAJ. Walcher Communications
Social Media Intern - Spring 2017Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations
Public Relations & Event Planning Intern - Spring 2017Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations Agency Intern - Fashion & LifestyleAddicted Youth Public Relations
Entry Level -Account Executive - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Public Relations InternIDPR
Social Media Content InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The Meme Agency
Posted: November 08 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Meme Agency is looking for Marketing interns. This internship can be for school credit or just experience.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus