Public Relations InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
HIP HOP ARTIST PR INTERNSHIPintice
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
MAO PR Summer Fashion Showroom InternshipMAO Public Relations
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public RelationsComal County Habitat for Humanity
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
601 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Suite 969
Posted: May 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn educational non-profit organization, Naisa Global, dedicated to increasing the presence of Asian leadership around the world, seeks a Public Relations Intern who will assist Naisa’s Communications Team. Visit our website at www.naisaglobal.org
This is an opportunity to grow within a rising non-profit organization, where you will be provided with leadership responsibilities and valuable networking opportunities in a global setting. Our headquarters are located in downtown Washington, D.C. between the White House and the US Capitol, a thriving center for business, politics, and culture. We are looking for talented, self-motivated, and organized team players, who are passionate about who we are and what we do.
Start date: Immediately
Location: Naisa headquarters or flexible (virtual)
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Team.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus