PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
601 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Suite 969
Posted: May 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn educational non-profit organization, Naisa Global, dedicated to increasing the presence of Asian leadership around the world, seeks a Public Relations Intern who will assist Naisa’s Communications Team. Visit our website at www.naisaglobal.org
This is an opportunity to grow within a rising non-profit organization, where you will be provided with leadership responsibilities and valuable networking opportunities in a global setting. Our headquarters are located in downtown Washington, D.C. between the White House and the US Capitol, a thriving center for business, politics, and culture. We are looking for talented, self-motivated, and organized team players, who are passionate about who we are and what we do.
Start date: Immediately
Location: Naisa headquarters or flexible (virtual)
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Team.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus