Public Relations InternArizona beverage company
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Public Relations Agency InternAddicted Youth Public Relations
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
Public Relations InternCostco Wholesale
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
7925 Jones Branch Dr
Posted: December 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 2008, MiDS has partnered with some of the world’s largest and fastest growing companies, offering technology solutions that have accelerated revenue growth, enhanced customer loyalty and delivered greater cost efficiencies. Today, we have an established presence in technology and mobile VAS solution, providing our services to over 20 million of end-users. As a leader in mobility solutions, MiDS has helped and continues to transform the lives of millions people across the globe.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Broadcast Journalism, Report Writing
Preferred - Media Communications