Intern - Community RelationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Entertainment Fusion Group InternshipBookmark This
Entertainment Fusion Group
6363 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for several highly motivated interns to join our team immediately. We are interested in interns that want the opportunity to work and learn within a fast-paced environment. Interns will be involved in all levels, working with the EFG team on a wide range of clients. It is very important that they be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in obtaining entertainment public relations experience within consumer lifestyle/branding, fashion and beauty, special event or talent relations I encourage you to apply!
Please send your resume along with a cover letter for this position. Writing samples are welcome.
Responsibilities• Creating media lists
• Pitching ideas for media
• Potential Client Outreach
• Light administrative duties
• Assembling press kits and media clips
• Assisting at special events
- This includes but is no limited to red carpet events, premieres and photo shoots.
Requirements• Undergraduate Student
• Willing and eager to learn
• Available 2-3 days a week
• Comfortable using Excel
• Familiarity with celebrities
• Ability to think quickly on their feet
• Must be tabloid/pop culture savvy
• Familiar with major entertainment outlets/media
- Print, Online and Broadcast
• Must have a car along with valid driver’s license and car insurance