PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Entertainment Fusion Group InternshipBookmark This
Entertainment Fusion Group
6363 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for several highly motivated interns to join our team immediately. We are interested in interns that want the opportunity to work and learn within a fast-paced environment. Interns will be involved in all levels, working with the EFG team on a wide range of clients. It is very important that they be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in obtaining entertainment public relations experience within consumer lifestyle/branding, fashion and beauty, special event or talent relations I encourage you to apply!
Please send your resume along with a cover letter for this position. Writing samples are welcome.
Responsibilities• Creating media lists
• Pitching ideas for media
• Potential Client Outreach
• Light administrative duties
• Assembling press kits and media clips
• Assisting at special events
- This includes but is no limited to red carpet events, premieres and photo shoots.
Requirements• Undergraduate Student
• Willing and eager to learn
• Available 2-3 days a week
• Comfortable using Excel
• Familiarity with celebrities
• Ability to think quickly on their feet
• Must be tabloid/pop culture savvy
• Familiar with major entertainment outlets/media
- Print, Online and Broadcast
• Must have a car along with valid driver’s license and car insurance