Public Relations InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPR Revolution
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Entertainment PR and Marketing InternBookmark This
FYI Brand Communications
3722 Via Dolce
Marina del Rey, CA
Posted: September 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFYI Brand Communications continues to grow! Both L.A. and NYC offices are currently seeking dynamic and enthusiastic interns for Fall to join the FYI team.
FYI Brand Communications is a leading boutique lifestyle, sports, and entertainment public relations and marketing firm.
We are looking for hard-working, go-getters who are able to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment. Time management and organizational skills are a must. FYI Interns acquire in-depth understanding and hands on experience of public relations, marketing, events and more.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing press materials including releases, backgrounders, pitch letters and media alerts
- Engaging with the media, assisting in pitching and securing media contacts (magazines, newspapers, television and internet) on daily basis to secure stories, features and placements for clients
- Engaging with influencers
- Researching, compiling and maintaining media lists and editorial calendars
- Handling clients' day to day requests
-Event integration and activations
-Competitive market research
- Experience in Lifestyle, Fashion & Accessories, Beauty & Grooming and Entertainment Public Relations is a plus
- Must be available to work 3-5 days a week and have flexibility to work consumer and celebrity events
- Proven writing skills as well as excellent verbal and interpersonal skills; good judgment and instincts with problem-solving
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable, motivated, and organized
- Ability to prioritize projects and complete them in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure, in time sensitive situations
-Experience with Cision is a plus