NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
Public Relations InternStartup
Fashion PR/ Social Media InternELR Media Group
PR/Marketing Intern for Organic Food CompanyMySuperFoods Company
Paid Summer Internship! Public RelationsArbor Financial Group
Public Relations InternKimesha Coleman Coaching
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Entertainment Public Relations Firm seeks qualified internBookmark This
Lyme Lite Media
Posted: February 01 2016
Company Location: Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA full service Public Relations firm specializing in entertainment is looking for an assistant/intern. Candidate must be intelligent, articulate, experienced, talented, creative and hard working with natural abilities and a deep passion for PR and entertainment.
- Write press releases, bios, pitch letters, fact sheets, Website descriptions, social marketing, etc.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and strategies for campaigns
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Compile & maintain media lists
- Pitch various media outlets
- Track coverage
- General administrative duties such as answering phones, maintaining e-mails, filing, faxing, Fed Ex, messengers, etc.
-Must live within the area (Los Angeles/ Hollywood)
-Must be interested in learning the field of Entertainment Public Relations
~Must be a strong, creative writer
~Must have excellent grammatical and proof reading skills
~Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
~Must be detail oriented
~Must work well with meeting deadlines and working under pressure
~Must be tech savvy and computer literate
College credit is available.