PR & Branding Intern-$200 StipendMillennial Ventures
PR Virtual Assistant InternDaughters of Nonyelum
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
PR AGENCY NOW HIRING SUMMER 2017 INTERNSJMPR Public Relations
Public RelationsFounder Group
Entertainment / Celebrity Public Relations InternEF Public Relations
Public Relations Autumn InternTopCashback
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Entertainment Public Relations Firm seeks qualified internBookmark This
Lyme Lite Media
Posted: February 01 2016
Company Location: Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA full service Public Relations firm specializing in entertainment is looking for an assistant/intern. Candidate must be intelligent, articulate, experienced, talented, creative and hard working with natural abilities and a deep passion for PR and entertainment.
- Write press releases, bios, pitch letters, fact sheets, Website descriptions, social marketing, etc.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and strategies for campaigns
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Compile & maintain media lists
- Pitch various media outlets
- Track coverage
- General administrative duties such as answering phones, maintaining e-mails, filing, faxing, Fed Ex, messengers, etc.
-Must live within the area (Los Angeles/ Hollywood)
-Must be interested in learning the field of Entertainment Public Relations
~Must be a strong, creative writer
~Must have excellent grammatical and proof reading skills
~Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
~Must be detail oriented
~Must work well with meeting deadlines and working under pressure
~Must be tech savvy and computer literate
College credit is available.